Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday Night Rewind

It seems that there is always something happening at Immanuel. Tonight was our Patriotic Celebration. It was absolutely amazing to see Jordan Smith back with us, and he carried the Navy Flag tonight during the worship service. For those who don't know, Jordan was involved in a road-side bombing in Iraq 3-4 months ago. After sustaining injuries and experiencing paralysis, Jordan experienced something supernatural as God touched and healed his body. Jordan - thank you for risking your life for me and my family. We love you and are glad you're home!

I've never seen a church family get so "pumped" over God and Country. Immanuel lit up tonight as we celebrated together. I've already got HUGE ideas for next year...and yes, they will be accomplished. The more I get to know God and the closer I grow to Him, the bigger my dreams are. We are going to accomplish huge things in the coming weeks, months, and years. I am convinced that we are going to see the hand of God upon us as we win Highland and the surrounding communities to Christ.

3 comments:

Mark Rush said...

Great job yesterday... Immanuel is truly the place to be on Sunday's..

Anonymous said...

Great job by all. Can not wait to see whats ahead.

Unknown said...

I want to tell you how fun, emotional, how exciting the musical was last night. I was really happy to be a part of it.