Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm Melting, I'm Melting.........

Okay, it is just flat out hot. I don't care if it's summer. I don't care if it's Southern California. I don't even care that it is a dry heat. At some point - hot is hot. With the heat comes the concern of electric bills going way too high. This in mind, we went out and bought a tower fan today. It is really cool. We found this thing on sale, and it has a remote control, a temp control, a timer....anyway, it is awesome. Ahhhhhh, finally cooling down. I think I'll go now and just lay in front of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet it was the remote control that sold you.

Cat said...

Hey coming from a country that never goes over 70 degrees I'm totally with you. IT'S HOT! Of course we just go and jump in the pool when it becomes unbearable. Let us know whenever you, Jody and the kids want to come over to cool off. Just leave the cell phone at home!! :-)