Saturday, July 28, 2007

List of Things

1) Painting the kids' bathroom today. Joy Joy.
2) Abby woke up in the middle of the night last night with a sore throat. I now know where those bags under my parents' eyes came from.
3) Vacation Bible School ended last night on a high note - 41 baptisms! It was incredible.
4) Took the car in today to be worked on. It needs a new alternator. We'll see if I'm going into debt on Monday:)
5) New Sunday Night layout, praise band and praise teams, kicks off next Sunday (August 5th). I can't wait.
6) We've had over a dozen new guests in choir over the past 3 weeks. God is still growing this ministry!
7) We started making practice tracks for the praise team each week. I hate hearing myself sing on CD. Wow.
8) Jody's cousin, Josh, is coming out to visit next Thursday for 10 days. We're going surfing at least one of those days. I'll post some pictures of the shark bite in my board as soon as I can.
9) We've got several new things we're working on in the Immanuel Choir. If you're not a part of this ministry yet, what are you waiting for? Wednesday nights - 6:30pm - BE THERE!
10) Only 2 1/2 weeks left until school starts back. A 2nd grader and a kindergartner - I have officially become my parents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

41 were baptized! I cried the whole time. I was especially moved when a whole family were baptized. What a celebration!!

Yes, VBS is over. I am tired but satisfied.

Just wait Jeff, you'll blink once and then you will be your grandparents.