Friday, July 13, 2007

Crazy List

1) We're taking the kids swimming today. Where's the lotion?
2) Starting in August, Sunday nights are undergoing a major shift. You'll see a new band, a new stage set-up, and a new focus on worship. Come be a part of it!
3) Praise Team auditions are this Sunday. Laid back - relaxed - yet raising the bar.
4) Mark Rush , our minister of education, is coming back in town today from a week long vacation in Yellowstone. It's been kinda quiet without him here.
5) Tonight my soccer team, "The Stampede", will be attending our UPWARD Awards night. My last official night as "Coach" for this season. Kinda sad.
6) Check out this incredible video of a baptism service at a Church in Washington DC. They meet in a movie theater, so their baptism service is at the bay. Once you get there, you'll need to click on Baptism at the Bay on the right hand side. It is inspiring!
7) I'm working on a new song. At a stand still on it right now. Geeeesh.
8) How hot is it outside?
9) Did I mention we're going swimming?
10) Our hamster looks like he's losing weight. Alex, I'm taking your exercise wheel away.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Moly, WOW. This video makes me want to be re-baptized in the bay. What an insirational video. Made me cry. How glorious. The joy on their faces, again, WOW!

Again, thanks for sharing.

Billie

Anonymous said...

That video is truely awsome. I agree with Billie about it making me want to be re-baptized. Where is a river when you need one?????

Anonymous said...

As soccer ends Basketball begins.
are you ready coach..... :-)

Mark Rush said...

Let the noise begin...

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the baptism video - I watched all of the others too. Fun! Do you think IBC could post our mission trip report back video's someplace so that we could look at them again? I think that would be neat.
Christa