Thursday, July 05, 2007

Crazy List

Here's another list of things that are on my mind right now:

1) I absolutely love our Pastor and the direction he is leading us. (Pastor, you owe me $20 for that one.)
2) Ella figured out how to get her hand into her diaper. I found this out today when I picked her up and she put her hands on my face. Not a good moment.
3) I'm finding out everyday just how amazing God is.
4) Jody's cousin, Josh, is coming out to visit the beginning of August. I'm taking him surfing. Neither of us have ever been. If I survive, I'll give you the details.
5) A friend of mine, Matt Hall, has seen 14 people join the church that he pastors and 4 saved in the past 2 weeks. Praise the Lord!
6) I serve the most amazing church on the planet.
7) My dad just sent me an autographed book by Sonny West. Sonny was the bodyguard for Elvis Presley. Elvis fired him. How much might that go for on EBay? Hmmmmmmm.
8) I am sending in an application to be on ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER. I figure even if I only win 5-10 thousand, that is more than what I have in my bank account right now anyway. I can't lose.
9) My cell phone is still not working. Why - even when you have insurance - do they still figure out a way to get money out of you? I just found out I have to pay a $50 deductable. I should have known.
10) Jody is the most amazing cook. Even though it's 10:55pm, I'm thinking about going down for a little snack. 2nds anyone?

No comments: