Friday, June 29, 2007

Crazy List

Here is a list of things that are on my mind right now:

1) My in-laws have been here for 3 weeks! It has been good, and I hate to see them leave tomorrow.
2) I have driven to LA 3 times this week.
3) I saw a guy dressed like Jack Sparrow in a coffee shop in Hollywood yesterday. He hissed at me.
4) My 5 year old, Abby, is starting school this August. (Not my little girl!)
5) Mark Batterson is the man. I am learning and being challenged so much by my 3rd reading of THIS BOOK.
6) In addition to my 3 trips to LA this week, I was in San Diego last Friday, Palm Springs Monday-Wednesday of last week, and in San Antonio the week before that. I am a traveling fool lately.
7) My kids are playing "restaurant" with their Grandpa downstairs. It is too cute, and hilarious, and is affording me the time to blog. Gotta love Grandpa.
8) I can't wait for the next UFC FIGHT 7-7-07.
9) I am sitting in the ALL-You-Can-Eat Right Field Pavilion for tonight's Dodgers Game. I have set the goal of eating 7 Dodger Dogs tonight. (Wow. My stomach hurts already.)
10) Not only was Jack Sparrow in Hollywood yesterday, but a guy painted silver was standing on a milk crate at Hollywood and Highland. He was a mime and was incredible to watch. He had made a hat-full of money in approx. 10 minutes. (If only I could keep my mouth shut, I'd be rich.)

No comments: