Monday, June 04, 2007

New Sermon Series

I know many of you are waiting for a report on Sunday's worship service, but I'm going to make you wait just a little longer. I'll post another blog a little later today with comments and possibly a little treat for you (hmmmm, what could that be?). But, I'm really excited about something else that I wanted to share with you. Our Pastor will be kicking off a new sermon series on June 17th, Father's Day Sunday morning. You will not want to miss this. It will be a series on Marriage and the Family. The first 3 weeks are out of this world.

Use this as a ministry tool, Immanuel. Invite your family, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Everyone is looking for an answer to every day issues. "How do I successfully raise my kids?" "How do I deal with an ungodly spouse?" "How do I cope with life in general and lead my family?" Our Pastor has some great tools to equip them with. You have the hope. You have the answer. Share that with all of those around you, and be in place on June 17th for the kick-off to this series. I'll try to get the promotional video up and running and link it here for you to see and use as another tool soon.

No comments: