Friday, June 29, 2007

Sorry Todd

A very good friend of mine, TODD LOLLIS, is a die-hard LA Dodgers Fan. The funny thing is that he has never been to LA. However, he will be cheering just as loud as the fans in Dodger Stadium when they win, and mourning every loss as if he were on the team's roster. Todd, as I've told you before, get yourself out here and lets go to a game. Because you are in Georgia, I know you won't make it by tonight's game against the Padres...so I'll be cheering for you. That's right. I will be at the game tonight. My father-in-law is leaving town tomorrow morning and has asked if we could go to a game. It is one of the things he has always wanted to do and now has the chance. So, we're trying to squeeze it in before he leaves. Sorry Todd. I'll call you from the game!

Todd and another close friend of mine, JR LEE, are following God's call to Acworth, GA to plant FREEDOM CHURCH. Please pray for them as God continues to work out the details, provides the finances, and blesses them with all of the people He will be bringing their way. Get ready Acworth - Freedom is Coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is that I read your other post about eating at the Dodgers game and I was going to say something about Todd....then I read the next post and you beat me to it.

We must get out there at some point this summer.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Get out here, dude. It would be awesome to hang out.