Sunday, June 17, 2007

Still On a High

I'm still reeling from the experience we had in San Antonio. I had an awesome time hanging out with our people and getting to know them outside of "church". I also enjoyed my time with Scott White. Scott, thank you for the opportunity to lead worship and the wisdom you poured into me. I'm forever grateful. On that note, I want to encourage you that every opportunity you have to gain wisdom from someone...take it. I'm so thankful that we have men of God who are more experienced in my area of ministry who want to make an eternal investment in me. Kim Noblitt and Scott White are two of my favorite people on the planet, just for that reason. Thanks Guys!

Another great opportunity was meeting and hanging out with Travis Cottrell. He is bar none my favorite worship leader on the planet. Why? If you are ever led in worship by him you will not have to ask that question. Genuine. Intentional. Talented. I can't say enough about the man. And, you've got to hear his new Christmas praise and worship CD. It is off the charts. Stay focused!

No comments: