Thursday, June 21, 2007

Upcoming Blogs of Note

I've been talking with several friends of mine in the ministry and have come to the realization that many worship pastors, staff members, and the like have many of the same questions. One thing that seems to help more than anything else is hearing about and seeing what other guys are doing. Whether or not it is anything spectacular, it helps to know what is working for other guys, what doesn't work so well, and what others have figured out that we can learn from. So, I am going to be posting some creative team ideas that we are implementing at Immanuel, some things that seem to really be working, and some things that haven't worked so well. I'd love to hear from some of you with specific questions concerning what you'd like to hear about. Email any ideas or questions to me at jbum5@hotmail.com . I'll address them as I get them. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Check back often.

No comments: