Friday, June 15, 2007

Back From San Antonio

WOW! What an incredible ride the last few days have been. I have seen God working in and through our worship ministry for months now, and He continued His work at the SBC this week. I am so proud of our orchestra and choir. I watched as they arrived at the hotel, worked hard through rehearsals and soundchecks, got up early in the morning, was bused around the city, as they sat in the same chairs for hours, as they ate lunch, as they prepared for another rehearsal, as they rehearsed some more, as they sat in those same chairs for another night...and you know what? I never heard one single solitary complaint from our people. Your attitudes were the proper attitudes needed for worship leaders. You inspired me and I couldn't be more proud of you.

If you would like to watch the services you can sign on to THIS SITE and watch. I must warn you though, some of them look as though they were recorded under water. However, the original DVD looks and sounds great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jeff for your awesome leadership. I am so blessed to be apart of the IBC Choir. The best part of the trip to San Antonio was meeting other members of the choir on a more personal relationship. I roomed and also spent Thursday with Denise Jones and found out that we have alot in common. Thank you again for your leadership.

Marcie's Mobile Notary said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jeff. I'm still on that "San Antonio High". Being able to join the choir for the convention is an experience I'll remember and thank God (and you) for. We are truly blessed with the people we have. We did not feel like an outsider standing in the choir, it felt like home. I don't remember being tired and hungary as I probable was because the high on our Lord that I was able to experience. Jody is so cute but to chicken to stand in the front row with us, maybe next time (we shorties have to stick together, LOL). IBC is blessed with your leadership and the leadership of all our staff.