Thursday, June 21, 2007

Regular Readers

It is amazing to any blogger that anyone at all is reading his/her blog. However, it is especially amazing to me to see how many different areas around the world are reading The Chief End dot Com! We have regular readers in Virginia, New York City, Miami, Florida, Los Angeles (and the surrounding Southern Cali area), Atlanta, GA, Augusta, GA (thanks Mom), Memphis, TN, Plano, TX, and Sicily. Isn't that crazy?? Thank you so much for reading. What an awesome honor it is. I'll be putting up some pretty interesting finds over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jeff, for your ministry at IBC and for this blogg. My husband, Lyle, and I are enjoying reading it. Thank you for letting me sing in the choir in SA. It was a really neat experience.
Sincerely,
Christa Marvin
IBC Member

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I appreciate your comments Christa. Thank you for your willingness to serve in that capacity. If your schedule permits, we'd love to have you as a regular addition to the Immanuel Choir. God bless!