Sunday, June 17, 2007

Staff Retreat

I'm looking forward to our staff retreat this week. We will be in Palm Springs - I know - the desert in June...what are we thinking? I am excited for several reasons:

1) I love our church and am passionate about seeing people grow
2) I love planning and creating
3) I am excited to hear about what is going on in other ministries
4) I love spending time with our Pastor and Staff
5) I can't wait to be inspired by great ideas and then put them into action

I love equipping myself to be better at what I do. Although I am a Worship Pastor, my passion goes beyond just the music. I want to help set a standard of excellence in everything that we do as a church. Excellence is more than a word. It is a mindset. You have to be intentional if you are going to accomplish the goals you have set and attain the vision God has given you. Stay focused!

4 comments:

Marcie's Mobile Notary said...

From a real "California Girl" (born and raised)....be thankful it's not July or August for your retreat. You'd see what it really means to be "HOT"...:-)

Marcie's Mobile Notary said...

P.S. Forgot! SUN BLOCK, SUN BLOCK, SUN BLOCK at all times!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as you get "recharged"!
Thanks for all you do.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your comments!