Saturday, June 02, 2007

Tomorrow is Sunday!

I am really excited about church tomorrow. Okay...I'm always excited about church, but tomorrow is really going to be awesome. I can't wait to meet together with each of my brothers and sisters at Immanuel to worship. I love it when we sing together, pray together, and study God's word together. It truly is a family experience. But, the Immanuel Choir is doing a great song called Mountain Mover, and this choir and orchestra knock it out of the park. Anne's solo is incredible too; but when is she not? Some friends of ours are coming out from Tennessee and will be in the services tomorrow, as well. The choir is growing tremendously and will be in full force, so, it will be an exciting day.

If you are in Southern California, make plans to be at Immanuel tomorrow morning. It is going to be awesome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I like these blogs! Glad I checked it out today... you are so inspirational to all of us. May God truly bless you, Jeff.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thanks, Anne. I appreciate your ministry to all of us. The inspiration goes both ways!

Marcie's Mobile Notary said...

Hey Jeff, I know it's only Monday but where is your blog from yesterday. I know we did a great job on Mountain Mover but am anxious to here what others might have said to you. Thanks for letting us join the choir for San Antonio. We're having a great time. Have fun visiting your your TN (is that right?? I'm from CA you know, LOL)friends. Praying for the health of your family. God Bless ya'll!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed that one. Hope all goes well in San Antonio. Wish I could see it. I know it will be AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

Jeff, the worship service was awsome. The choir/orchestra with God's help and yours, "knocked it out of the ball park".

I left church totally blessed.

Thanks