Tuesday, April 24, 2007

West Coast Peaches

I began blogging last October and immediately got the blogging bug. I love it. So, I have been encouraging my wife, Jody, to start blogging. It gives you a personal ministry to people you might otherwise never had much contact with. She finally caved, and the result is West Coast Peaches. The name came from our home state, Georgia. Now that we're living in California...well, I'm sure you can figure it out. Save this address in your favorites or subscribe to it. It is worth the read, especially for you ladies. She will be featuring recipes sent in by her readers, personal news on the family, and cooking techniques. Knowing her she'll probably be letting you know where the best sales are, as well. So go check it out. She just put one of my favorite recipes on today. You've got to try it.

4 comments:

gretch said...

I have already checked it out and it is great. The recipe today is to die for. Enjoy!!!

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I've eaten that meal several times and it rivals anything I've had at Macaroni Grill. Wow!

Anonymous said...

hello jeff,
we sure miss u at crosspointe . i hope all is good how the family ? this recipe sound really good im gonna try it . praying for ya
katie stevens

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thanks, Katie, for keeping up with us. The family is doing well. Make sure you follow Jody's blog. She'll have some pretty amazing recipes, family updates, etc. on a regular basis. We miss Crosspointe, as well. Please tell everyone hello for us.