Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Night At Saddleback

I had the awesome experience of being at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA last night for a worship leader & songwriting meeting. They invited area worship leaders and worship teams in for a discussion with songwriter and worship leader Paul Baloche. For those of you who are not familiar with his ministry, Paul Baloche has written such songs as Open the Eyes of My Heart, Arise, and Your Name, just to name a few. It turned out to be a sweet time of worship.

I also got to talk with Rick Muchow, the worship leader at Saddleback. He was just a really cool guy. I totally respect his ministry and what God is using him to do there. I'm looking forward to getting to know him better through similar ministry opportunities and conferences. God has given me great "open doors" to network with guys in my short time in Southern California.

No comments: