Saturday, April 21, 2007

Post 100

It is official. This is my 100th post. It is kinda crazy. I never imagined I would have enough to say to get me to post 25, nor that people would care to read it. But, here we are. We had over 600 hits on the site last month, so hopefully we're impacting people in a positive way. So, I've decided to use POST #100 to let you in on some things we're going to be doing with the blog in the upcoming weeks.

Next week, we will begin promoting the blog among our people at Immanuel. Some are already aware of it, but others are not. So, we should start seeing an increase of traffic, as well as comments (so start leaving more comments people!) I'll do my best to respond. Also, let me know what you think about the new site. Tell me about some things you want to hear about. I'll address certain issues as well as give updates. I love this online family.

Keep logging on. We are going to be featuring comments that readers leave from time to time, as well as featuring people within the ministry. Below this article you will see a number and the word comments. To leave a comment, simply click on that link. You will have the option to make a comment as anonymous, or you can register a name and leave a comment. If you register a name you will be able to sign onto future blogs and post comments as that name. If you have questions, email me. Stay focused and keep striving to make an impact for the Kingdom.

No comments: