Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2007 At Immanuel

Looking through my calendar for the year, there are several things that I can't wait to get to. Obviously, as I've blogged about several times already, our choir and orchestra are going to San Antonio in June to sing at the Southern Baptist Convention. Several things about that excite me. Right on the heels of SA is our 4th of July Patriotic Celebration. We had a creative team meeting concerning that yesterday, and I am so ready to start putting those things into action. The fall just looks incredibly busy, but that is when I thrive. I can't stand the lulling slow times in ministry. I need a lot of action to keep going. In the midst of a busy fall, we have TEAM IMPACT coming in October. Just after that we have our HUGE Harvest Festival on October 31st. It is the absolute best Harvest Festival I've ever seen. Last year we had approximately 15,000 people come through our campus for that. It was an amazing community outreach. And NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY. We are in the process of trying to book one of Christian Music's premier music groups. I can't give the name until it is actually official, but if this happens, it will be amazing.

Get ready Immanuel. We're going to impact our community in '07. We will be more intentional about reaching out, becoming more and more relevant, and winning Highland, Redlands, San Bernardino, and the surrounding area for the Kingdom!

No comments: