Saturday, April 07, 2007

Update: Vegas


Our recent choir tour to Vegas went very well. We saw a big impact within our own team, and one of our students actually said that this trip was the biggest spiritual thing that had ever happened in his life. This is why we do what we do. A lot of emphasis is put on leading people to Christ, as it should be, but we don't realize how much of an impact these ministry opportunities have on our own people. I had the opportunity to council and share Christ with one of the students while on the trip, as well as encouraging, comforting, and challenging several others. And that was just the things I saw first hand.

And, by the way, if you are headed to Vegas, you've got to see The Blue Man Group. They were phenomenal. It was a high energy show that left me pumped up and wanting more. I also got my first repelling experience on this trip at Red Rock, outside of Las Vegas. We repelled off a 100 foot cliff. It was insane, but awesome. When I get the pictures, I'll be sure to post them for you to see.

No comments: