Saturday, April 14, 2007

FREEDOM

Two good friends of mine, JR Lee and Todd Lollis, have answered God's call to plant a church in Acworth, GA. I love these guys and know that God is going to use them to accomplish some incredible things for His glory. They are stepping out on faith, looking to Him to supply their salaries, homes, meeting place for the church, and a people to reach and pastor.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Be in prayer for Crosspointe - my former church, and the church that JR and Todd are leaving to follow God's will for their ministries. Pray that God will supply them with a Pastor and staff, and that He will continue to bless them in the meantime. Be in prayer for FREEDOM CHURCH, for their staff, and for the city of Acworth, GA. Pray for God to do an incredible work, the likes of which only He can accomplish. Pray for JR and Todd. Pray that they dream big, that they be equipped with the resources that match their passion, and that their families transition well. Check out their blogs, JR Lee and Todd Lollis. Also, check out the church website, freedomlive.net.

JR and Todd: I love you guys, and I love your families. Having served on staff with each of you, I can truly say that I love your passion and vision. As you take Acworth for the Kingdom, I will be cheering you on. Go get 'em!

No comments: