Friday, April 13, 2007

Mistake Made

Okay, Okay. I made a big deal over the 15 passenger jet that we are taking to San Antonio in a previous post. However, I was mistaken. It turns out that the jet is a 50 passenger jet, not 15. I misunderstood the person when they told me 50....I heard 15. So, there you have it; I'm an idiot. However, I'm still pumped about the trip. It is going to be awesome.

I'm taking Abby to breakfast this morning. She wants to go to a little hole in the wall place called Kay's Cafe to get some hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.

Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream - $3.00
Eggs floating in grease and old bacon pieces - $6.50
A Friday morning date with my daughter - Priceless (but once you add drinks and a meal for her, and the gas to get down there...about $15 total, for those who are counting)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that a 15 passenger jet wouldn't be cool...to those who don't mind....but I have to say I am glad it is 50 and not 15...so is Jody!!
Breakfast with Abby...great memories for both of you...the girls always like it when their daddy does things like that with them....and I remember all the dates my daddy and I took...nothing better than a lifetime of those great memories

Jeff Bumgardner said...

It was a great breakfast. I must say, though, that once we announced that we were going to CoCo's, Jody and Ella suddenly crashed the party. But, it was great to be with all 3 of my girls....and that blueberry muffin.