Thursday, April 19, 2007

thechiefend.com

I told you so! I know it has been a long time coming, but the new layout is finally up. There are still several "tweaks" we are making to the site, but the new design is complete. I am currently setting up hosting and working links and things.

Okay, now about that name. I wanted to name the site something that relates to what I do and teach. After going through several "worship" related names (all of which were taken) I decided to go with something that I often say. When teaching on worship I will regularly make the point that "the chief end of man is to glorify God is every situation." No matter what we are facing, God wants to receive the glory. Therefore, our goal should be to glorify Him in all that we do.

Thus, thechiefend.com was born. Check back often to see the added features that will be going up in the next few days. Thanks to Terry and Don for all your work. I love and appreciate both of you. You are awesome!

No comments: