Monday, April 09, 2007

Repelling at Red Rock


This is a picture of me about to go over the edge. This was actually the scariest moment...trusting the rope as you lean back parallel with the ground below. Unfortunately, there were no cool shots of that, but trust me, it was awesome.








In this shot, I am a little closer to the ground, and about head high with the edge of the cliff. Soon after this, I started doing flips and spinning in a really cool way. Everyone was impressed. (Okay, I really continued gripping the rope in fear for my life. But, I looked good doing it.) It was a great day and it is something I would definitely do again. I loved it!



Overall, we had an incredible trip. Seeing many of the people of Las Vegas, my eyes were truly opened to where I could be were it not for the grace of God on my life. I could be where they are. Praise the Lord He has saved me from what I could have been! Our High School choir homecoming concert is this Sunday night. It will be a great night, and I know that you guys will do a great job...you always do! I look forward to worshiping with you on Sunday and reporting back to the church about what God did in your lives on Student Choir Tour '07.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!!