Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SBC in June

Jody and I are flying into San Antonio, TX on Sunday night, June 10th, for the Southern Baptist Convention. For those who don't know, I am leading worship with our choir and orchestra on Wednesday of the convention. But, Jody and I are trying something new. I set it up without asking her....potential mistake. We are flying Express Jet. It is a new subsidiary of Continental...I think. Anyway, it is a small 15 passenger jet. The cool thing about it is that it goes straight to San Antonio, so there are no layovers and the flight is quick. The next cool thing is that it is a 15 passenger jet! I'm excited about it, but Jody has her reservations. She is nervous about flying on a small plane. "Those are what you hear about going down all the time!" I don't know about that, but I do know that we are flying on a 15 passenger jet! How cool is that?

No comments: