Monday, October 23, 2006

You're Not Going to Believe This

As many of you know, my brother and his family came to visit us this past weekend. If you read my earlier blog, then you already know about the yardsale that we had on Saturday...this blog is a continuation of that. If you have not yet read that blog, then go read it now. I'll wait for you to get back..........................................................................Ok, ready? Here we go.

If you recall, I mentioned how I began piling all of the yardsale stuff we couldn't sell into our trash. Well, as I took the trash out last night, I noticed that there was a lot more room in our trashcan than I had remembered. Upon further investigation, I found out that my brother's wife went through our trash and pulled out items from the yardsale. How gross is that? I have to sanitize my hands just thinking about it (for those of you who don't know me well enough yet, I am a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to germs). Wow. Someone wanted our old junk after all. As I said before, "One Man's Trash is another (wo)man's treasure."

2 comments:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

My sister-in-law got it all. It's on it's way to Georgia. So, you'll just have to push your own trash. Thanks, though!

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I stand corrected. I hope you can use it. It was great having you come hang out for a few days. Hopefully you can do it again, soon!