Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Want to hear something ironic. When I first moved to Millington I was blown away by how much it rained. It seemed like my entire first 3 months were pain-soakingly wet (that's a new phrase..I just made it up and plan on copyrighting it....so don't use it). For all of you Millingtonians (that one's mine, too), you know what the weather has been like this week....Rain, Rain, Rain. So, for my entire last official week, I am being rained out in the same way that I was rained in. Isn't that crazy. For those of you with the minds warped enough to grasp that concept, I'm sure you'll appreciate the irony.

In an unrelated story, some of you have checked out my parents' store online at www.talkaboutcool.com . Thanks for visiting the site. If you log-on to their online store you'll find tons of things that would make unique Christmas gifts. Go ahead - try it out. You'll be the hit at Christmas. And Mom and Dad, if you're reading this, there's no need to send me a portion of the proceeds for driving traffic to your site. I owe you.

No comments: