Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Packing Up

Dan "The Man" Craddock has been a great friend to our family. God has blessed us with a friend for life. Another benefit that he brings to us other than his friendship is his professional style of marketing our home. Below you will find a link to a virtual tour of our home. Please pass this on to anyone that you feel may be interested in moving to Atoka. It is a great neighborhood, Williamsburg Estates, and literally runs into Blaydes Estates. If you or anyone you know is interested, please let us know. We'll work you out a great deal. Besides, the privilege of living in a home that my family occuppied should be a great deal in and of itself. (I kid, I kid!)

http://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?T=779168

I'll also post this as a link on the right side of this blog under the link section for future viewing.

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Wow. I'm so excited that you are reading the blog. And, I'm stoked that you are coming out to visit this weekend....you are still coming, right? I'll show you the vomit spot when you get here. However, the stain is no more...I made Jody clean that spot at 3:15am.