Tuesday, October 10, 2006

LINKS

I have some new things going on in my life that I thought I would share with those who may read this blog. First of all, my family and I are moving to Highland, California. How crazy is that? Why Highland? Well, that is where the church is that God is calling us to serve; Immanuel Baptist Church. I have listed a link to the church on the righthand side of this page. Check it out as you have time. We are excited about the call, and can't wait to get our feet on the ground. I'll be posting many more things about the church in future blogs.

Another thing that is new to me, but exciting, is bloglines.com. I have also made a link to it. I can subscibe to as many other blogs as I want and read them all from that site. It lets me know when there are updates to the blogs, and I can check them all out from there. I love simplicity.

Finally, my parents own a store called "Lost in the 50s". It is a 50s and 60s memorablia store. They have a lot of really cool things in there. If you are looking for gifts and things that are not the norm and would have you be the "hit" of Christmas or birthdays, check them out online. Again, they are a link, as well. Talkaboutcool.com Check it out.

No comments: