Friday, October 13, 2006

Friends

I have recently been told by Jerry McClemore and Theresa Balentine that they will not read my blogs and stay in contact with me unless I mention them in my blog at some point. So, Theresa, Jerry - read on.

Seriously, Jody and I have been blessed tremendously with close friends at Crosspointe. This is yet one more reason why it is so hard to say goodbye. We know God is going to bless us beyond our wildest imaginations with new friends, church family, and ministry partners at Immanuel...that goes without saying. In fact, God has already blessed us with those we have come to know from our new church family. However, it is sad to leave those you have been on the frontlines with, shoulder to shoulder, and in the battle with. Theresa has been a Godsend to this ministry. She has worked behind the scenes, making me look good...and now she owes me $20 for saying that. Jerry has been a friend who has tried at every turn to help me present a ministry with excellence, to our God. Again, these are just two of the many that God has blessed us with...and the most vocal. You know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

1 comment:

Jeff Bumgardner said...

You'll get your shot at the spotlight. Just be patient.