Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Worship Team



Tonight my worship staff and I are going to be doing some hangin' out. My ministry assistant, Sharon, was given an invitation to Chick-fil-a during their training - so, we're hitting the restaurant tonight prior to their grand opening on the 17th. After dinner, we are headed back to mi casa (my house) to watch Blake, Melinda, and Jordin battle it out to see who will be in the finale of American Idol. This is the first year that there have been 3 extremely talented people in the top 3. Most years you can easily guess who's going home. I have successfully picked the ousted vocalist each of the past 7 weeks. So, tonight should be fun. As a worship staff we will rank who we think is going home tomorrow. I'll let you know every one's predictions. Who do you say is going home?

2 comments:

gretch said...

I am glad you guys had a great time at Chick-Fil-A. I am so glad they are opening soon so we can get over there and enjoy them also.

I think Blake is going home and I hope Melinda wins. I just can't get used to Blake's kind of singing but my girls love it.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I think he's incredibly talented and very original. That's what I believe will ultimately take him to the finals.