Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Believe

Wow! What an honor it was this morning to sing a song that the Lord had chosen to write through me. Immanuel Choir and Orchestra - thank you so much for indulging me and pouring yourself into it. You "sold it" and really made the difference. People have shared with me today how encouraged they were by your ministry. It is an amazing feeling to sing a song that was birthed from your heart and to hear others use it to convey a message. Each of you are the reason I do what I do. You are such an awesome blessing and I thank God that I get the opportunity to serve alongside you. See 'ya Wednesday!

3 comments:

gretch said...

That was one of the best worship services I have ever been in. The whole morning was great. From the worship to the preaching, I felt my heart changing. Your song was fantastic and you did a great job singing. I enjoyed listening to you and watching Jody watch you. I loved the song and can't wait to hear it again.

Keeling Family said...

Thanks Jeff for allowing yourself to be used by God and to write such a beautiful song. It is a pleasure, honor and blessing to be a part of this choir. Thanks for all your words of wisdom, inspiration and the occasional sarcasim...it's great! We appreciate all the time and effort you put in to helping us become a great choir. You're not allowed to leave anytime soon!

Unknown said...

What an awsome song that God put on your heart! It was off the charts. Thanks for teaching me what true worship is all about.