Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Immanuel Choir

We had another awesome rehearsal again tonight. We are only 13 days away from our trip to San Antonio to lead worship at the Southern Baptist Convention, and are people are pumped. We sang a song tonight called Mountain Mover in preparation for Sunday morning, and it flat out rocked. I can't wait for Sunday Morning. Please continue to pray that God will heal my voice. I still can't talk much louder than a whisper with no relief in sight. I'm praying also that when my voice comes back I will sound like Larnelle Harris.

3 comments:

Cecilia Webb said...

I absolutely love that song! I am praying for you and your voice!God bless you and you are doing an amazing job!!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your voice Jeff! I'm also going to remind you of some great "help yourself" advice that I gave you...FISH MOX. That's all I'm saying.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thank you each so much for your prayers. I am trying to be a little more proactive since my doctor is not. Hopefully, I'll have a cure in a few days. I leave for San Antonio in 10 days - I've got to get over this.