Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just another Saturday Afternoon

I got online last night to see that the Immanuel Choir I Believe video had received 195 hits. This afternoon I checked again and found that it has now gotten 279 hits. Wow! I had no idea it would be this popular. It is a good measuring stick to gauge the need for this vehicle for worship. I'll look into it a little more. Give me your comments on how valuable of a tool this may have been for you in sharing the gospel with others. Perhaps you've found it difficult to share Christ with a particular person and this video gave you the "in" you were looking for. Let me know those type of things. I am always looking to do ministry in new and creative ways if it means reaching the lost, encouraging the saint, or worshiping the King.

I am feeling a little better today, although, still extremely tired. I feel like my voice is coming back a little better today. I hope it just keeps getting better. I missed the Pastor's Golf Tournament today but felt I was better served to rest and get over this than to hit a ball around and risk missing church tomorrow. Not to mention that my golf game is not something others would want to see. Keep encouraging others to view I Believe at www.youtube.com. If you don't have the link for them, just tell them to get on youtube and do a search for my name or immanuel choir. As a reminder, let me know if this video has been a ministry tool for you and how. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy and I watched it, it sounded great. We also watched the Memorial Day video you made. Also, it was played at our church today during service. Just wanted to let you know. You did a good job on that video as well.

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Thanks, Chris. Please tell Stacy that Jody and I said "hello". I'm glad that Crosspointe was able to use the video. I hope that things are going well there and that God will soon provide you with a great Pastor. Thanks for keeping up with us. I hope to hear from you again soon.