Friday, January 29, 2010

My Worship Staff

I am blessed with an amazing ministry team at Immanuel. Not only do we have awesome volunteers, but I would put my worship staff up against anybody's in the country. I have not been in the office all week, due to the birth of our new little baby girl whose video you can see if you scroll down on this page (shameless plug). But, they have not missed a beat in my absence. They always do an incredible job and I am blessed to serve with them. Thanks Ellen, Eric, Byron, Larry, Amy, Sharon, Lisa, and Brad. You make me look good and I am so grateful for you.

2 comments:

Brad Stephens said...

Thank you for the compliment. Being on staff for over 9 years now I have seen many changes. It's great to see the changes as we strive to make each service better and better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.