Friday, January 08, 2010

Praising the Lord for the Mac

I finally got a new Mac Book Pro yesterday. In fact, this is my first blog from the new mecca of all laptops. The main purpose for the Mac, is to build click tracks for the band, create music, and scoring. I know that anything music is better on a Mac. So, I'm praising the Lord for this new ministry tool.

I haven't quite learned it all yet. In fact, the music program I need is still a budgeted item that we've not quite attained. But, we'll get there. So, get ready Immanuel. We're taking things to a whole new level!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hey Jeffro!

Congrats on the Pro. Love love love mine. What music software are you planning on using? I recently bought Logic Pro, and I'm figuring out how to use the Mainstage component as a brain for my worship keyboard. It's amazing what that product can do! Later friend!

Scotty

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Planning on getting Logic. Its the one that does everything I need. Can't wait to learn it

Jeff Bumgardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.