Friday, January 15, 2010

My Wife's Blog

What started out as a simple idea to take a passion that Jody had and give her a project to enjoy has turned into an amazing adventure! Jody began posting video blogs and cooking advice on her blog, West Coast Peaches , just this week. Already, she is getting hits in the triple digits. The popularity of her blog has doubled mine in less than a week. I'm blown away, and at the same time so excited for her. Thank you for checking it out.

If you have not yet visited, make sure to go check it out today. She really is just scratching the surface of what this blog is going to become. I get to be in on the creative side of the blog development. That's more my thing, and I'm loving being involved. Make sure you visit and post a comment. She'd love to hear from you!

No comments: