Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010 Has Begun

We are in the new year! That scientific age to which we had only imagined reaching before. Now, what will we do with it?

My 2010 is booking up quickly. We will be giving birth to a new baby sometime this month. February will have me on a short, yet significant pre-trip in preparation for our high school choir tour to Chicago. Never having been to Chicago, I am very excited. July will be our high school choir tour in Chicago. I have been honored with an invitation to teach other worship pastors for Lifeway in Glorietta, NM in August. September will be a pre-trip to a yet to be determined location for SWC 2011 mission tour. The Immanuel Choir will be in concert with Travis Cottrell at Carnegie Hall in NY City in October. And finally, we are planning on visiting our family in GA next December.

So, 2010 is looking busy for me already. However, I am so excited about seeing what God is going to do in and through our ministry throughout the new year.

Please pray for godly wisdom. My desire is to serve the Lord and to serve our people to His glory. Pray also, that the Lord will continue blessing my songwriting. As He chooses to expand our platform for ministry we will see an impact on a far greater number of people. For His glory and our good.

No comments: