Saturday, January 09, 2010

Family and Worship

I am so excited right now. I am leaving for the airport in about 5 minutes to pick up my father in law. I love this man dearly and owe him so much. As a parent, I am learning everyday of the sacrifice he made in granting me his daughter's hand in marriage. I am so thankful he trusted me and loved me enough. He has always treated me as one of his own. I can't wait to hang out with him.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and you know what that means. Thats right - worship at Immanuel! I actuallly have bronchitis and laryngitis. I'm praying I will have enough voice to make it through the services. But, if not, it wasn't about me anyway. So, I'm just praying His will is worked out tomorrow and that He'll allow me to just be a small part of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.