Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Recording

As a songwriter, it's always an honor to have someone acknowledge your music. Even more so, when someone chooses to record one of your songs it is such an amazing feeling.

Last night, I found out that the group Liberty Quartet released their newest CD in early November with one of my songs on it. The song is "He Came to Me". This is the second group that has picked up this song.

If you'd like to hear their take on the song, head on over to their website at www.libertyquartet.com. In fact, you can listen to the full version of every cut on the album from there.

Thanks Liberty Quartet! I'm honored to have one of my songs on this great project.

3 comments:

Darlene Propp said...

That is just so cool, Jeff!

Keith said...

Hey, Jeff:

Just came across your blog. Thanks a million for the song. I'm thrilled with our final take. I would like to get your contact info. Email me at your convenience: keith@libertyquartet.com. Thanks for all you're doing!

Keith Waggoner

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!