Thursday, April 17, 2008

Working on Designs

Having been in ministry now for 15 years, I have learned how important encouragement and communication are. All of us need to be encouraged from time to time...some of us more than others. And, communication is the key to any successful relationship. With a ministry the size of Immanuel's, it is virtually impossible to make a phone call to each person. Even when you do, you only catch a small percentage at home. Mail outs can only be done on occasion, and even then they take time to reach your recipients. So, living in the 21st century I decided to take advantage of technology. Within the next couple of weeks I am launching a communication email that I will be sending out on a regular basis for the purpose of both encouragement and communication. I will post some info here soon that will tell you where to subscribe so that you will be on that mailing list.

I get excited about little things like this, so I can't wait to send out my first one. I really believe it is going to make a difference in the lives of our people, ultimately impacting the effectiveness of our ministry.

No comments: