Monday, April 21, 2008

The Ninja

Just in case you didn't catch my previous post about Caleb's quest for a black belt, let me catch you up. My seven year old just began mixed martial arts. Monday night's class is grappling (wrestling). Tonight was his second lesson, and it was very entertaining. While his wrestling may look like a normal 7 year old, he is actually utilizing moves that he was taught in class. The hold you see him put on the other kid is called a body-lock. Once you feel that grip, there is no escape for you. I call him Caleb "the anaconda" Bumgardner. You'll be able to purchase tickets for his first fight at UFC 379. Get ready!


3 comments:

gretch said...

Mark us down for tickets!!! Way to go Caleb! Mark and I saw it along with the girls. They were really excited for him.

Anonymous said...

Ha that's cool. Brian Warren was my waterpolo coach in San Bernardino HS. He's a cool guy.

Kath said...

WTG Caleb!