Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Our House

It is about to get busy at the Bumgardner house. UPWARD Soccer is starting up and both Caleb and Abby are playing again this year. I am going to be an assistant coach this year instead of the head coach so that I can attend both of their games. In addition to soccer, Caleb starts next Monday in mixed martial arts. That will be on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Abby will be taking dance. So, check out our new weekly schedule:

Monday - Caleb in MMA, Tuesday - Caleb in MMA, Dad in Outreach, Wednesday - Abby at Soccer, Church Activities for all of us, Thursday - Abby in Dance, Friday - trying to keep it open, Saturday - Soccer Games, Sunday - Worship.

I'm tired already. I'm just thankful that Ella is not ready yet to get involved in all of this. Stay young sweet child. I don't have enough time to figure out your schedule yet. And, with all of this, we just have one car. So, we haven't quite figured out yet how we're going to make it all work. But, there is a way, and we're determined to figure it out.

I know many of you probably have crazier schedules than ours, but this is a huge plate for us. In addition to all of this, we will have occasional auditions with agents for Abby...if all goes according to plan. Pray for us! (But, I have to admit...I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I know I'm going to miss these days when they're gone.)

1 comment:

Kath said...

Aw, Jeff, your post made me smile, remembering our kids' schedule from several years ago. I'll be praying for wisdom and energy for all of you. :-)