Monday, April 14, 2008

Ninjas

When I was a kid, there was a show that came on television in which a young guy was training to be a ninja. I loved the show and used to pretend that I was a ninja, as I would swing in trees and imagine myself in the midst of a martial arts battle. I must say, I went undefeated in my time as a ninja and have the imaginary records to prove it. Well, as time has gone by, the Lord has blessed me with a son to whom I now pass the torch and ninja training.

Caleb starts his first mixed martial arts class tonight, and he is very excited. I must admit, I am a little nervous for him. I just want him to enjoy it. If he doesn't, then it's not worth doing. BUT, I am looking forward to having a little ninja at home. How cool will that be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You knew this was coming Jeff. You knew... Sweep the leg, Caleb... A reminder from your friends at Cobra Kai Dojo.... Larry in LA