Sunday, April 13, 2008

San Diego


My good friend Travis Cottrell invited me and Jody to come to San Diego for a Living Proof conference this past weekend. For those who don't know, Travis leads worship for Beth Moore's conferences. So, off to San Diego we went. It was a quick trip, but fantastic. We had a great time hanging with you Travis. Thanks for the invite. And the worship was incredible. Thanks for leading us.

Here are some pics of the conference. Yes, it is a women's conference...so, it was a little strange being surrounded by so many ladies. I haven't been stared at like that since I forgot to zip my pants before my 5th grade talent show. If Living Proof is coming to a city near you anytime soon...make plans to go. It will greatly impact your life - ladies!

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

So when is Travis coming to Immanuel????

Jeff Bumgardner said...

we're working on the details!