Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Love This Country


America finally got it right this week on American Idol . Christy Lee Cook is finally gone. Now, it gets very interesting. We'll have the opportunity to see people either raise their game, or fall flat. I believe that with the remaining contestants, we will see some real head-to-heads that will cause many of them to move into a new league. David Archuletta is still the man to beat...but David Cook is coming on strong. Carly definitely has the best pipes of any of the idols, but she doesn't seem to do well with criticism. She was actually doing better earlier in the competition. But, I feel we'll see her get a great song soon that will catapult her into the top 3.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are soooo right! Michael Johns should not have been voted off last week. Christy should have. I don't think he would have won....but he has more talent then most.

I personally think David Cook will win it all...David Archuletta is good, maybe great...but he doesn't have the "it" factor. I think David Cook does.
Billie

ps. Wednesday night choir rocked!

Jeff Bumgardner said...

Good points, Billie. Unless something crazy happens, I definitely see the finally being the battle of the Davids.