Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Warriors

Okay...it's official. The weekend is here, and yet things aren't slowing down. I have been working in the garage, and around the house, today, I have a friend coming into town tomorrow to do some work with our media department at church, we've been trying to get Caleb's room painted (and finished today - cue the Hallelujah Chorus), I have a memorial service that I am singing at tomorrow (what an honor!), and today Ella started with an ear infection. (Phewww...I'm tired just thinking about it all.) But hey...that's life...and I love it.

I'd love to be taking an MMA class like Caleb, but I can't find another night of the week. Not to mention the fact that I'm afraid videos of my (lack of) wrestling skills might then hit the world-wide-web. That's all I need. So, for now I'll continue meeting the needs of the ever evolving world I call my life...and enjoying every minute of it.

I had to mention this also: I received several cards, emails, and offering plate notes this past week that were so encouraging. Thank you, to all of you who decided to make a difference in my life this week. It was wonderful to hear from you. Thank you also to Kevin and Cat who treated me to a (some-kind of meat) sandwich at Zabella's. I loved hanging out with you. (I'm still afraid that I'm going to find out that sandwich was some kind of cow tongue or something.) I love our people at Immanuel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Torta Al Pastor is a marinated pork roast sandwich with all the fixins. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Next time we can have the lengua burrito...