Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm Back

Thank you so much for continuing to check back on this blog. As I stated before, I've been transitioning to California, and without a computer...so, my blogs have been nonexistent. I'm excited to finally be in our home, and to have our things here, as well. The first night we arrived in California, I was hit by the flu....and hit hard. I can't remember the last time I was that sick. But, we were blessed with a great family who was taking care of us, from running to the drugstore to warming up chicken broth, they really treated us like family. God is good (all the time). We are gearing up this week for our Christmas production and are praying God does a mighty work in the hearts and lives of everyone in attendance. I can't wait to see it all come together this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived your pilgrimmage to Cali. Sounds like you had a fun couple of days after you got there. Tell Tito I said hello!

Jeff Bumgardner said...

I will do that. And you need to start making plans now to get out here to watch your Dodgers play. After all the money they have been spending on talent for your entertainment, you owe them.