Saturday, December 09, 2006

All in His Hands

You can prepare all you want to see people saved, but it will amaze you every time God allows you to witness it. Have you ever prayed for God to do something, but then were just amazed when He did? That's how I felt this week during our Christmas musical. I prayed that God would save souls, and I truly believed that He would. But, when I received word that 21 people had prayed to receive Christ on our opening night I was simply blown away. What a humbling experience. That is when you come to the realization that you have nothing to do with it...it is all HIM! I was honored that God allowed me to be a part of something so incredible, but was thankful that I wasn't responsible for the results...just the faithfulness in service to Him. The rest is All in His Hands. I literally can't wait to start follow-up on all of these new brothers and sisters. We still have 3 more nights of this. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that Jeff! Sounds like the Lord is doing some great things through your ministy just as he did here at Crosspointe. We miss you Jeff! I hope and pray this new chapter in your life is everything you hoped it would be. Wanted to let you know that Theresa and I are moving to Sicily to work for some guy named Scott Fields... do you know him? I hear he is very difficult to work for, but I will have to see for myself... lol... just kidding... it will be great working for a brother of Christ!!!

God Bless you and your family! Try and come to our musical on Sunday evening... we would love to have you.

Brad