Sunday, November 19, 2006

Been Away

Hey Guys. I know many have been wondering if I've given up on the blog...but let me assure you that is not the case. I've been in GA, away from my computer. I performed the marriage ceremony for my Sister in law, and my mother and grandmother drove 2 1/2 hours to the wedding to see us. I got to spend a little time with them, which was great. However, later that night my grandmother had a heart-attack. They had to do openheart surgery to save her, and her recovery has been hampered by kidney problems, congestive heart failure, pneumonia, and now both of her lungs have collapsed. She is not doing well at all. Please be in prayer for her and my mother...this is her only living parent, and my only living grandparent.

Have you ever gotten to a point in your life where you realized how much you loved someone because of the surrounding circumstances? I've always loved my grandma (MawMaw), but the extent to which that love goes has just been revealed to me in recent days. I've been humbled in a lesson to cherish every second we have, because God's plan is to bring us home with Him one day...and it's sooner than any of us ever plan for. We must have confidence in our relationship with Him, and then extend that relationship to others. How urgent, I've seen recently, our witness to others must be. Everyday sees numerous souls go to hell. Share Jesus! Our time is short.

Over the next 2 weeks I will be in the process of packing and traveling from Atoka, TN to Highland, CA. My posts will be sparse, however, please continue to check back often. I will post as I have access to a computer. Until then, give Him the glory, and worship as if it is your last day on earth. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: