Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yo, Adrian!

The coolest thing happened. I have been noticing this guy at church, who seemed familiar to me. I kept thinking he looked like Tony Burton, the guy who plays Apollo Creed's trainer in the earlier Rocky films, and then later as Rocky's trainer...you know, the bald guy. Anyway, I found out that it is him. Tony Burton actually teaches Sunday School at our church in the high school department. I got the opportunity to meet him and it was really cool. I had to "act" like it was no big deal, though. But, Rocky's trainer goes to my church! How cool is that? So, I've been talking with a couple of guys about us getting several of the high school students together and getting Tony, and all of us going to the movies to see Balboa together, with Tony Burton. Wow. That's too cool.

No comments: